ACADEMIC MANAGER / PROGRAM HEAD
Openings to be filled: 2
Must demonstrate proficiency in areas of interest but don't feel restricted by this requirement (can manage multiple academic disciplines)
- Full-time position
- Receive professional training and accreditation for specific exam specialties to supplement any prior background and experience the candidate may have
- Manage quality and staff of all "related" products offered nationally (including results, service quality, client satisfaction, logistics, etc.)
- Guide, teach, mentor students at the highest standard of quality
- Creative Projects: Market creation, product development, curriculum development, numerous research opportunities, international teaching and business opportunities, sales responsibilities, other business development tasks.
- Compensation: P50,000 to P150,000 a month
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, in any field.
- Candidate must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Passion for and proficiency in chosen academic subjects
- Interest in the education industry
- Self-starter, innovative and creative thinker
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred, but not required.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City or other Metro Manila locations as needed.
- Applicant must be willing to work on weekends and holidays.
Should you wish to apply, please send your resume along with responses to the following questions:
Why are you interested in joining The Princeton Review Philippines?
What are your three strongest qualities that you can bring to our company?
What do you see yourself doing in five years?
- What is your salary expectation?
Contact Person: Simon Lee
Contact number: +63 915 123 1636