Educational Specialist / Instructor
Openings to be filled: 4
Must demonstrate record of academic success in areas of interest as well as strong academic passion and potential.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Receive professional training and accreditation for specific exam specialties to supplement any prior background and experience the candidate may have
- Guide, teach, mentor students at the highest standard of quality
- Creative Projects: research opportunities, international teaching and business opportunities, sales responsibilities, other business development tasks.
- Compensation: P35,000 to P100,000 a month
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, in any field.
- Candidate must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Passion for and proficiency in chosen academic subjects
- Interest in the education industry
- At least 1 year of teaching experience is preferred, but not required.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City or other Metro Manila locations as needed.
- Applicant must be willing to work on weekends and holidays.
Should you wish to apply, please send your resume along with responses to the following questions:
Why are you interested in joining The Princeton Review Philippines?
What are your three strongest qualities that you can bring to our company?
What do you see yourself doing in five years?
What is your salary expectation?
Contact Person: Simon Lee
Contact number: +63 915 123 1636