Openings to be filled: 3
A good stepping stone to an office or administrative manager role. This is a hybrid role with admin, sales, and marketing responsibilities.
- Full-time position
- Assist with any and all operational needs including scheduling, booking, handling of student assessments.
- Assist with administrative / office needs (including bill pay, renovation coordination, delivery of inventory)
- Work with proprietary online management system as well as our internal information database.
- Creative Projects: Marketing material creation, open-spaced research
- Point person in terms of communication with client base including any prospective or inquiring clients
- Pitch our products and services to fresh leads
- Manage payments, other physical records, and other physical activities
- Compensation: P15,000 to P30,000 a month
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, in any field.
- Candidate must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Required skills: MS Office, Google Docs
- Preferred skills: Adobe Photoshop
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Secretarial/Executive/Personal Assistant preferred, but not required.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City or other Metro Manila locations as needed.
- Applicant must be willing to work on weekends and holidays.
Should you wish to apply, please send your resume along with responses to the following questions:
Why are you interested in joining The Princeton Review Philippines?
What are your three strongest qualities that you can bring to our company?
What do you see yourself doing in five years?
What is your salary expectation?
Contact Person: Simon Lee
Contact number: +63 915 123 1636