educational specialist / INSTRUCTOR
Must be a self-starter and demonstrate a record of academic success in areas of interest, as well as strong academic passion and potential.
- Full-time and part-time positions
- Guide, teach, mentor students at the highest standard of quality
- Get professional training and accreditation for exams
- Research/International Teaching/Business opportunities
- Compensation: P30,000 to P100,000 a month
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Passion for and proficiency in chosen subjects
- Interest in education industry
- Willingness to work in BGC and on weekends & holidays
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in joining The Princeton Review Philippines?
- What are your three strongest qualities that you can bring to our company?
- What do you see yourself doing in five years?
- What is your salary expectation?